Sunday 24 November 2013

Calisthenics - Superhuman Bodyweight Workout - Frank Medrano

This is a truly amazing and inspirational video by Frank Medrano. I'd love to be half as good as him. I'm still aiming to be able to do 10 proper pull-ups which I set myself ages and ages ago. I can report that I am not even close. I would also love to be able to do 1 muscle-up one time in my life. The fight goes on....



Got a blog? Want more readers/hits? Find out how by reading these blogging tips.

Want to see some of the most baller pc/poker set-ups? These are pretty awesome..!!

4 comments:

  1. this guy is soooooo sick!! which i had his work ethic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cool. I didn't know the human body could do some of those things!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...