Sunday 12 May 2013

How Many Calories Do You Burn Idling or Doing Nothing In 24hrs?

So the missus and I have challenged ourselves to losing some weight. I want to lose 10-14lbs and tone up a bit. I'm currently 192lbs and 5'10". 

I never realised that we all actually burn a lot a of calories while doing absolutely nothing. This short clip shows how to calculate how much you burn according to your height, weight, age and sex:





Another lazier way to get a (very rough) estimate is to multiply your body weight in lbs by 11:
Here is the source

If you want an online calculator try this one.

I will try and update in a few weeks as to my weight loss progress.


Want to lose weight? Are you into fitness? Try this workout..!!

Got a blog? Want more readers/hits? Find out how by reading these blogging tips.

6 comments:

  1. just come grind here in mexico with no air condition

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, sweating out 4,000 calories a day! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. am in mexic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you burn that many calories well doing pretty much nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...