Wednesday 15 September 2010

September Mid Month Review

Wassup Poker Fans......

So, I'm half way through the second month of playing poker full time. Still spending a lot of time reading various poker related material and not enough time on the felt. This trend will continue until at least the end of next month as i try to get ready for the SNE attempt next year.

I am also going to buy a new computer as my current is over 3yrs old now and starting to lag when i have all the many applications running in addition to 10+ tables going. I have also had numerous crashes at random times which is really annoying not to mention financially bad as i lose all the cash in play for each hand that i am in on x amount of tables.

So 15 days in and i am playing pretty rubbish. Made too many bad river calls/ bluffs and its not going the way i had hoped. I think i may be at the job centre pretty sharpish before i can even carry on contemplating a crack at SNE, lol. My luck has been even, so no complaints there, most hands holding up and only a few bad beats, but also my share of suck outs.

The WCOOP is currently on but a far as i can see there is just as many regs as usual at the NL50 and NL100 tables. I may play one more $215 event in the WCOOP depending on how am feeling in a few days. I have had a few personal issues to deal with but have still logged about 40k hands this month so far.


The numbers for September so far are as follows:

6000 VPPs

+$66 (Cash Game Winnings)
+$100 (WCOOP Re-load Bonus)
+$50 (50 Billion Hand Bonus)
+$412 (Tourney Winnings)
+$38 (Home/Live Game Winnings)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$666 (Total MTD)



The 50 Billion Hands promo is set to start soon with big prizes awarded randomly to the lucky ones sitting on specif hands. Lets hope that i am one of them..!!

Its amazing to think that so many hands have been played on pokerstars as they player numbers continue to grow.

R

7 comments:

  1. ill be pretty interested in the sne pursuit hope it goes good man

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, keep it up dude!! yeah river bets are going to kill your winrate, don't be a hero..lol GL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rosh, haha yeah ronfar helped me some, but since i was already winning, he helped me fine tune some things and find a few new things that I should work on. Hopefully I can keep up the good run and keep crushing!!! hope all is well with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rosh (don't know your real name actually ^^),
    I have a lot of respect for your work ethic ! So first of all, i congrat you and wish you GL !

    I'm from Belgium an i speak french so i apologise if my english is not at the top !

    I just finished my studies and i'm going aswell for 1 year of full-time grind ! I would like to speak a little with you if you agree. I'm sure you are better than me but we could learn from each other !

    Please tell me, if you want it, how can i contact you (msn, forums, or others...) !

    GL mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, i forgot:
    I'm S1cker_0ne, i said you "hello" on a 50NL just a few minutes ago !

    GL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx Rosh, i will do that !

    GL to you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...