Wednesday 22 May 2013

I'm Back And Ready To Fight

I've been away for a few days on some family business and now I'm back. 

My VPPs are therefore the same as in my last post when I talked about chasing down 400k VPPs.

While I chase these annual targets I am also looking to change up my bankroll management, something I touched on briefly before

I intend to use a shorter 30 BI move up strategy as opposed to strategies which I have used in the past which have ranged from 50-100 BIs variable. Also in the past I have coasted at comfortable levels and just cashed out when ever I have had excess without trying to move up. I am now aiming to hardly ever cash out and keep building and moving up.

I have been on a slight downer this month so am still at NL25/NL50. I can move up to NL100 when I hit $3k. My level/bankroll chart looks like this:



My Roll is:



Follow my friend "Eliize" in his journey to high stakes pokerwww.shloogy.com





2 comments:

  1. if u are able to make 400k vpp in a year, why do u waste your time building a br on micros? i think there are people who know you in rl or for a long time at the tables who will stake or lend you the money for a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to cash out a lot as the missus and I are getting our finances ready to purchase a property in the next few months and every $1k counts..!!

    My roll as you see above is the lowest its been for a while but I am usually around the $10k mark. I earn decent VPPs so I think in 6 weeks I will have enough for 2x $1,600 FPP cash bonuses which will take me to around the $6k point so I can play 100/200.

    I have never been staked and probably never will be because I don't like the idea of giving 50% of profits away but I understand this is a good option for many people.

    I just want to build from this point onwards. Watch this space.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...