Wednesday 30 October 2013

200 Google Friends Connect (GFC) Followers


Thanks to all those who have joined this blog via 'Google Friends Connect'.

I have just passed 200 followers and hope I can get to 300 someday.

I will continue to blog as I enjoy doing so and hopefully I can supply more interesting content.

If there is anything in particular that you would like to see more of please let me know in the comments section of this post and I will see what I can do.

I will post results for the month soon. Don't expect too much this month or next as I am busy with other stuff :)

Thanks for all your support..!!

R


Got a blog? Want more readers/hits? Find out how by reading these blogging tips.

Want to see some of the most baller pc/poker set-ups? These are pretty awesome..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...