Thursday 15 September 2011

Ultimate Grinder Leaderboard - NL50 Sept 2011

I mentioned a while back about how I would like to make the top 50 winning players in a division for the month. PTR has an ultimate grinder leaderboard (UGL) which attempts to track this across the sites.


Here is what it looks like for this month:


Here is someone you may recognise:



But if the donks had got it right I should be right up there...!!



Anyway, looks like I may finish up on the board for the first time ever.

6 comments:

  1. wow nice graph rosh keep up the good work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz buddy. Do you use skype? Please, add me, my skype name is eduardo_amendola

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff, looks like you improved a lot over the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Frank. I'm movin in the direction! Lot of work to do still

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...