Monday 8 July 2013

It Only Took 77 Years But He Did It


Andy Murray has just won his first Wimbledon title and his second Grand Slam title.

It's been 77 years since we have had a male British Champion at Wimbledon and it feels good. The last winner was Fred Perry.

I have been to the Wimbledon final before but that was a few year back and I only got to see Nadal and Berdych :). I would have loved to have seen this one live but its all good.

Murray won incredibly in straight sets beating Novak Djokovic 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 but it was an exciting match with numerous breaks of serve but both players.

The last game was really nail biting as Andy had 3 match points only to lose them all as Novak came back to deuce. However he got another match point and converted for the win.

Murray said afterwards "I understand how much everyone wanted to see British winner at Wimbledon and I hope everyone enjoyed it."

Well Done Andy..!!

GG



Follow my friend "Eliize" in his journey to high stakes pokerwww.shloogy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...