Wednesday 19 December 2012

200,000 VPPs - 2012

200k done..!!



I also somehow managed to have my longest grind day ever on the virtual felt racking up over 18k hands:


In terms of hours it is not quite as long as my mammoth grind day but that was in live poker.

With the 200k VPP bonus money my roll is now nicely padded for NL100/NL200. I will start adding a few of these tables to my longer sessions and continue with ZOOM(9x tables of NL50/NL25) for shorter sessions. I have been playing a bit of 6max on ZOOM (NL50) and am doing okay there. If I get really comfortable with 6max then I can carry on ZOOMing as 6max runs 24/7 at NL100/200/500.







10 comments:

  1. wow....good job rosh. Also nice to see your hate vs the shortstackers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats! well done!
    Keep on blogging. It is a true inspiration and nice to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Good job.

    (Only 800k away from SNE! You have 11 days to get there!!! Go for it... a few of those 18k hand sessions and you're practically there.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rosh. Now, the rarrior's rest. Time to make plans for 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty. No time for rest, another FPP cash bonus in my sights for the next 2 weeks :)

    14,400 VPPs needed

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...