Saturday 1 December 2012

November 2012 Review


I have really fought back this month after 4 months of crap results. I crushed NL50 for like a year before that downswing. Now I am back..!!

I made a few adjustments to my game and feel like I have played the best poker that I have ever played and the results have followed.

I have stuck with mainly ZOOM in November but that will have to change as I move up in stakes. At Full Ring ZOOM the highest level that runs is NL50 and if I want to stay with ZOOM then I will have to switch to 6max if I want to move to NL100.

I tried a bit of 6max and tbh I did really well but it was just too fast so I would prefer to just stick with FR and that will mean switching to the normal tables which will also mean longer sessions. I like ZOOM because I can play really short sessions and lots of them but with normal tables it takes time to start and stop each session so to be productive you must play longer. The advantage is table selection which you do not have in ZOOM.

I also have to clear the Deal Me In (DMI) bonus on Full Tilt Poker which is worth $750. I will download the trial version of TableNinjaFT and use it alongside HEM1 which is already working for FTP.


The final numbers for November are as follows:

209,124 Hands Played
22,036 VPPs

+$3,288 (Cash Game Winnings)
-$171 (Tournament Losses)
+$51 (Volume Pool Winnings)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$3,168 (Total Month)


The Ytd numbers are as follows:

1,427,824 Hands Played
185,320 VPPs

+$3,648 - Jan
+$3,213 - Feb
+$2,023 - Mar
+$2,072 - Apr
+$3,642 - May
+$5,120 - Jun
-$699 - Jul
+$664 - Aug
+$268 - Sep
+$1,175 - Oct
+$3,168 - Nov
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$24,293 (Total YTD) 


During the month I was involved in a personal challenge to make 100 Stacks or Buy-Ins in a month which is something I don't think that I have ever done. I am pleased to say that I made it:



The final stretch for 2012 is upon us, GL..!!

16 comments:

  1. very nice results. I hope you continue to run good in 2013.... Will you move to 8tabling 100-200NL zoom 6max?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty. Plan is to play still play my short sessions with 8 ZOOM tables (4x NL50 FR & $x NL25 FR) but play my longer sessions (over 1 hr) as 10 Tables of FR at NL100/ NL200 and slowly add tables as my roll builds. I want to cashout less than I normal do and build my roll

      Delete
  2. gratz again ^^

    one technical question: settled up a blog on my own cause i want to take things more srs in 2013...
    How do i post graph-pics in small with added link to original size???

    sry im noob

    gl in dec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty

      Try posting the pic in the 'HTML' section and it should link. If you post it in the 'Compose' then you must do so by clicking the add picture and load from your PC. If you copy and paste it in then it won't link to a bigger size

      Delete
  3. Congrats on completing your challenge Rosh! I hope things go smoothly for your move to 100nl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Bud,

    Its never smooth movin to NL100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its never smooth moving to 100nl... untill this time. winning 100 buyins in a month proves you are one of the best at 50nl. youre gonna kill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha thx, a big luckbox more like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome mate.

    any tips for NL$50 now yr a legend at that level

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha thx,

    Not sure what you want to know but drop me an email or facebook n we can chat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grats! N1. Really impressive!!

    playing normal tables sucks :( - I mean yeah tableselection-> much better winrate but i dont know how to get volume there. Playing 16 tables stacked is so crappy imo. 30` monitor is too expensive. Have a 24`and a 19` --> but that means only 8 tabling if i wanna play poker and not just clicking buttons ;-)

    Anyways, wish you luck for dec. GoGo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ty,

    Fwiw I have exactly the same in a 24" and 19" and tile 6 on one and 4 on the other and then stack a layer on top for 20 tables in total. I prefer tile to stack as I like to follow the action as much as possibe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey rosh first of all congrats for your great month! :)
    Is there a volume pool for december?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx

    No volunteer has come forward to run the pool yet for Dec and I am too busy this month so it looks like it will be on hold for a while

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosh, firstly sick month man!

    I just wanted to ask you, do you prefer the normal games to Zoom?
    And without going into too much detail, is there any specific adjustments you make to your game (hand ranges, 3 bet frequencies etc) when you play Zoom? Or do you pretty much keep to the same strategies you use when playing in a normal FR game?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cheers man,

    I do prefer normal tables as I enjoy the table dynamic that builds when you play with the same guys for a period of time. ZOOM attracts me because of the ease of stopping and starting sessions. I prefer shorter sessions with lots of breaks so that's why I have been playing more ZOOM recently. Also the minimum BI in ZOOM is 50bb vs 40bb in normal so there are less short stackers.

    In terms of game play my moves are based solely on the villains that I encounter so the strategy is exactly the same in the ZOOM vs normal

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...