Tuesday 1 May 2012

April 2012 Review

Looooooooowww Volume Month....

I had a lot of 'real life' stuff going on in April and consequently my volume at the tables suffered.

HEM says that I have only played 31k hand which is the lowest in probably over 2 years although my ZOOM hands are still not being imported. I estimate around 15k zoom hands having been played.

I have been in email contact with the HEM guys who sent me the link to update but after I saw a few negative reports on 2+2 I am waiting another month or so before I install it. Playing ZOOM without a HUD is actually quite enjoyable as I am taking loads of notes on players and thinking a lot more.

HEM shows me up $1,300 this month but on stars my winnings are $1,800 which means that I have made 20 BIs playing ZOOM. This is really good as I only play ZOOM when I have less than 30mins to spare and don't want to start a proper session.

My win rate in the 31k hands is 7bb/100 which is very high but as the sample is so small it is not worth talking about. However, my ytd win rate is 3.24bb/100 which is excellent although mostly at NL50.

My VPP generation so far in 2012 would suggest that I will hit 200k by year end. I want to really push in H2 (Q3 + Q4) to try to get up to the 300k figure which I hit in 2011.

I cant believe that it is May already. Time is flying..!!


The final numbers for April are as follows:

31,366 Hands Played
8,144 VPPs

+$1,807 (Cash Game Winnings)
+$100 (Stellar Rewards)
+$80 (April 1st FPP Bonus)
+$90 (SCOOP Re-load Bonus)
 -$22 (Tourney Losses)
+$50 (Live Cash Winnings)
-$33 (Tournament Dollars)
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
+$2,072 (Total Month) 


The Ytd numbers are as follows:

390,175 Hands Played
62,045 VPPs 

+$3,648 - Jan
+$3,213 - Feb
+$2,023 - Mar
+$2,072 - Apr
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$10,955 (Total YTD) 

 Later and GL..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...