Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Worst Possible River

If you play a regular game versus the same guys day in, day out then an important concept that you may have come across is taking 'Non Standard Lines' for value.

This hand in the screen shot took place yesterday at ZOOM and while it is maybe not the best example, it does depict the concept.

Most players would probably just barrel 3 streets here but I checked the turn for deception and the villain gave me no credit for any kind of hand apart from maybe JJ and snapped. It was the worst river for him though. I really don't know if I could have gotten away if I was him although I have made some big lay downs this last week.


I also had one of my best days at ZOOM, finishing up close to 8BIs. At one point on one table I was sitting with 700bb.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...