Tuesday 5 June 2012

0.4% Equity

June kicked off pretty well with me buying one of the new top tier FPP bonuses worth $1,600.

I then bagged a few winning pots and was approaching +$2k for the month after only 2 days when I got whacked yesterday with a few beats.

The following beat may well be the worst ever in my 7 years playing poker.

There was a huge whale at the table and in the last orbit he had gone even crazier and was 3bet jamming or open shoving most of his hands.

I look down at KK :) The whale acts after me but that shouldn't matter too much as he seems to be shoving very wide and this should be for stacks. An EP player opens, he is called by an MP player, I squeeze and whale shoves as predicted.


He has A6o and I am 72% favourite to win.




Bam, I flop a set....



Look at the percentages above and you see him at 0%. It is technically 0.4% and had been rounded down.

Then this

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.







Worst beat ever..!!

6 comments:

  1. Kramer LOL . Sorry that sucks , "Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in Awhile" hope you stayed and felted him later. Really sux an agg fish on the left instead of the right side of you. Also nice $1600.00sweetttttt Make it Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha blind squirrel..!! Na, he got away on this occasion but I got the losses back yesterday

      Delete
  2. Hey, I "hate" to do this but that is not the sickest... I once called a flop shove with AK on AAK flop to see QQ beat me with no royal flush draw. So his equity was below 0.1% - hope you feel a little better now. You just have to think karmically :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. Yeah I'm sure we will get it back from the same guys in the long run

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...