Saturday 1 September 2012

August 2012 Review

Back to back losing months at the tables. Pretty unbelievable considering how the first 6 months went. I'm glad I didn't put down August goals as I had big plans for the month :)

I have only ever lost 3 months in a row once and that was in the first four months back in 2005 when I started playing. This is actually not a losing month overall so I won't be breaking that unwanted record.

The month ended with a night at the Vic where Luke Schwartz and John Duthie were in action. There was a dude at Luke's table sitting with around £100,000. First time I had seen those purple £1,000 chips before.

I pretty much beat up the table I was at but as it was a £1/£1 table I only made like $250 in 3hrs before I got bored and moved on to the roulette where I bagged another $50. Need to start moving up the levels but the fish at £1/£1 are cool. It is always good when just as you are taking your seat the dealer is explaining the rules to a player who is going to be in the next pot wit you :) Getting a straight flush 3-way helps too. Of course he paid me off and so did the other one.

I didn't realise how many hands I had played this month. It was probably the 2nd biggest volume month ever for me. That's about where the positive ends. The table summary was: crushed NL25 and got ass raped at NL50.


The final numbers for August are as follows:

188,050 Hands Played
17,760 VPPs

-$1,243 (Cash Game Losses)
+$1,600 (FPP Cash Bonus)
+$65 (WCOOP Re-load Bonus)
-$14 (Online Tourny Losses)
+$256 (Live Cash Game Winnings)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$664 (Total Month)


The Ytd numbers are as follows:

905,211 Hands Played
131,654 VPPs

+$3,648 - Jan
+$3,213 - Feb
+$2,023 - Mar
+$2,072 - Apr
+$3,642 - May
+$5,120 - Jun
-$699 - Jul
+$664 - Aug
--------------------------------------------------------------------
+$19,682 (Total YTD) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...