Tuesday 10 January 2012

2012 So Far......

After the epic grind of December playing 200k hands in a month for the first time ever 2012 so far has been pretty quiet.

I spent the first week going on a few day trips mainly around London doing some shopping etc. as the missus was off work. Nothing too exciting. I did visit Harrods after many many years though and anyone who hasn't been should check out this store as it is pretty sick, especially the Food Hall.

The last 4 or 5 days have been s*** as I have been sick for the fist time in ages. Flu has hit me and I am still not better. I hope this ends soon.

I am not getting good VPP rates now under the new WC system which is crap but I am hoping that the upcoming scheduled talks with Pokerstars go well and bring some positive changes. This is making me work harder on my game and get less reliant on bonus rakeback.

Jan 2012 so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...