Sunday 10 March 2013

200,000 Page Views + WBCOOP Leader Board

It doesn't seem that long ago that I was passing six figures in views. That took over 2 years to get to but the 2nd ton has only taken around 10 months which means readers have got up.

Thanks to all of you for reading and supporting supernova125..!!

In proper news now I only have 2 tickets left in WBCOOP and the current leader board looks like this:


If you look closely you will not find me on this as I am sitting on 110 Points. I am looking for a deep run in 1 or both to get me a chance at a shot at a top 3 finish which has some nice prizes. 

I am not sure if tomorrows final has leader board points too or is only for the cash prizes but that will be fun and conclude a pretty enjoyable series..!!


2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...